MINI has begun track testing for the exclusive JCW GP model, which was spied recently near the Nurburgring. Our first spyshots reveal a hot hatch like no other. Under BMW, MINI started out as a company of infinite possibilities. Nobody else had a tiny, posh hatchback with a supercharged 1.6-liter engine. Likewise, the JCW GP proved you could have exclusivity and insane track performance as well. This 2020 prototype is the pinnacle of the ... (...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- New 300bhp 2020 MINI John Cooper Works GP III spied
- Mini John Cooper Works GP spied with wide body, big wing
- Mini John Cooper Works GP jaagt over de Ring
- 2019 MINI Cooper E Electric Vehicle Spied Testing At -30 Degrees Celsius
- Track-focused Mini John Cooper Works GP will return in 2020
- Mini John Cooper Works GP returns next year, will pack 300-plus hp
- MINI Cooper Four-Door Refresh Spied Testing with Minimal Camouflage
- Spyshots: MINI John Cooper Works Hatch Facelift Looking to Add Power?
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)