The C-Class just received mid-life facelift changes last year, but an all-new generation is well on its way. This latest spy video shows a few of those juicy design details. Starting with the W222, Mercedes became know for two character lines going down the sides of all its cars. And this footage shows for the first time that the 2021 C-Class has some too, but they look different. One rises above the door handles while the other swoops up... (...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- Mercedes GLC Coupe Facelift Shows Two Headlight Designs
- 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class Facelift Spied in Germany With Minimal Camo
- 2020 Mercedes E-Class Facelift Spied With New Design
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Coupe Facelift Spied for the First Time
- GLC 300 Coupe Facelift Could Be the Last Prototype Filmed in 2018
- 2020 Mercedes E-Class Facelift Spied With New Taillights, Refreshed Interior
- Mercedes-AMG S63 Coupe and Cabriolet Facelift Spied, Panamericana Grille Stands
- 2018 Mercedes C-Class Spied Testing 48V Mild-Hybrid KERS, Torque Boost Coming
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)