smart is like the opposite of GM or Chrysler in that it's too small to fail. Daimler may not be making all the tiny car profit in the world, but the emissions from the fortwo and forfour are downright essential to offset all those large V8s people like to buy. EU emissions targets are so ridiculously low that you're going to see some strange corporate decisions in coming months. With the way things are going, we might need anoth... (...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- 2020 Audi RS6 Spied at the Nurburgring, Sounds Angry About the S6 Getting V6
- 2020 Renault Espace Facelift Spied After Its New Engines Are Announced
- 2020 Aston Martin V8 Vantage S Test Mule Spied Near the Nurburgring
- 2020 Audi RS7 Sounds Fantastic, Has Above-Average Looks at the Nurburgring
- 2020 Chevy Equinox Spied With Blazer Front End Design
- 2018 Beast 2.0 Presidential Limo Spied, Looks Absolutely Massive
- 2020 Astra Facelift Spied at the Nurburgring, Progress Is Slow
- 2018 Fiat Panda Facelift Spied Testing In Germany, No Major Changes Expected
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)