Audi did say this was the last generation of V6 and V8 engines they were going to develop, but we didn't believe them. Today, out of nowhere, both the S6 and S7 were revealed to have 3-liter TDI lumps. Sure, the powertrain has enough performance for everyday use and is ideal for meeting those EU emissions regulations, but ( >>)
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- 2020 Audi RS7 Sounds Fantastic, Has Above-Average Looks at the Nurburgring
- 2019 Toyota Supra Sounds Angry in Nurburgring Spy Video
- Audi RS4 Avant Spied With Cool Facelift, But What about Performance?
- C8 Corvette Spied In Traffic, V8 Engine Sounds Like the LT1
- 2018 Aston Martin v8 Vantage Spied While Driven Hard on The Nurburgring
- 2020 Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Spied in Detail, Looks Angry and Powerful
- BMW M8 Coupe Spied Testing at the Nurburgring
- 2020 smart EQ fortwo Spied Testing Facelift
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)