The Leon is still SEAT's best selling car, and an all-new 4th generation is currently in its late stages of development. We've been following their prototypes for a long time and are pleased to see some of the heavy camouflage being removed. If you know what you're looking for, these latest spyshots pretty much reveal the design of the car, though the Leon is still not as uncovered as the Golf 8, its closest cousin. Still, ... (...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- 2020 SEAT Leon Shows Unique New Production Body in First Spyshots
- 2020 SEAT Leon Reveals Headlight and Taillight Design in New Winter Spyshots
- 2020 Audi A3 Shows Huge Hexagonal Grille on Long Nose
- 2020 SEAT Leon Shows Major Design Changes, Likely to Debut in Frankfurt
- 2019 Toyota Auris Reveals New Interior and Angular Design in Latest Spyshots
- 2020 SEAT Leon Spyshots Reveal Focus-Like New Design, PHEV Rumors Circulate
- 2019 Mercedes GLE Spied in German Traffic, Prototype Wearing Heavy Camouflage
- 2019 BMW X7 Spied Near The Nurburgring Looking as Massive as Ever
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)