The all-new BMW 1 Series has begun the process of stripping its camouflage in time for the imminent debut later this year. With this kind of aggressive front end styling, the switch to a front-wheel-drive platform will go down a little easier with fans of the pocket-sized model. These are the most revealing photo yet, which is not surprising considering BMW has just organized a prototype test drive event and even let slip a few of the tec... (...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- 2018 BMW 1 Series Facelift Spied With Less Camouflage in Germany
- 2020 Toyota Highlander Spyshots Reveal More of the RAV4-Like Design
- BMW M140i Successor Caught Testing Near the Nurburgring Again
- 2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport Spied Testing at the Nurburgring
- 2020 Audi A3 Spied in Detail on the Road, Reveals Q8 Styling Inspiration
- 2020 Mercedes GLS-Class Strips Camo, Shows Huge Screen
- New BMW 8 Series Convertible (M850i) Completely Revealed by Latest Spyshots
- 2020 BMW 4 Series Convertible Shows Up on Nurburgring, Reveals New Soft Top
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)