Within about a year, Mercedes could reveal an all-new generation of the S-Class. Known internally as the W223, this flagship four-door could be their most important car yet. The S-Class has always been the test bed for all of Daimler's new ideas, some of which have shaped the automotive industry as a whole. And they seem to be doing it again. There's no denying that the Tesla Model S has reshaped the p... (...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- Two 2020 Mercedes S-Class Prototypes Spotted: Are They Talking to Each Other?
- 2021 Mercedes C-Class Spied in Germany, Looks Sporty and Elegant
- Spyshots: 2019 Mazda3 SkyActiv-X Mule Testing With 2017 Model’s Body Shell
- New Mercedes GLE Coupe Spied in Germany, Still Looks Uglier Than Audi Q8
- 2019 Audi S7 Spied in Detail, Looks Ready to Downsize to 2.9 TFSI
- 2020 Mercedes S-Class Shows “Slanted Eyes” for the First Time
- All-New BMW 3 Series Touring Spied Testing at the Nurburgring
- 2019 Mercedes-AMG GLE63 Burns Rubber on the Nurburgring Ahead of Launch
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)