Jaguar is forging ahead with plans to expand its lineup and the next addition is likely to be another SUV. The British automaker is known to be working on a so-called J-Pace to target the BMW X5 and Mercedes-Benz GLE in the mid-size luxury SUV segment, and Autocar reported on Monday that the vehicle is due in 2021. The J-Pace, which should boast...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- Report: Land Rover to target Mercedes-Benz S-Class with ‘Road Rover’
- 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLE spy shots and video
- Aston Martin plans new platform for SUV
- Aston Martin to double production by 2025, says CEO
- 2021 Audi Q4 spy shots
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV teased ahead of May 10 reveal
- Next-gen Mercedes C-Class, Hyundai Palisade, BMW M8: Today’s Car News
- 2020 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque spy shots
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)