The Cadillac CT6's future, in general, remains in question, but the hotter CT6-V isn't dead yet. The brand announced it will build another "installment" of the cars due to high demand. CarsDirect reported Friday that the Cadillac CT6-V will live again, but the next batch of 4.2-liter twin-turbo V-8-powered cars will cost $4,000 more. According to...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- Demand for electric Porsche Taycan surging, CEO says they’ll build more
- Ford teases V-8-powered Mustang hybrid, could be called Mach 1
- Audi’s next-gen plug-in hybrid powertrain to debut in Q5
- Aston Martin could build electric sports car to rival Tesla Roadster
- Porsche Taycan production doubled before it even launches
- TVR teases sports car one last time before Friday’s reveal
- Cadillac XT4 V-Sport rendering spotted hiding on automaker’s website
- Cadillac will reportedly become lead EV brand at GM, challenge Tesla
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)