Porsche plans to finally reveal its first electric car, the Taycan liftback sedan, this September, but it teased the car ahead of time with several new images. We can't say for certain these teasers reflect the production car 100 percent, but we sure hope they do. If they do, it's the first time we've seen some of the production car elements...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- Teaser sketches suggest Porsche Taycan will look like Mission E concept
- Base Porsche Mission E to offer 402 horsepower, 300-mile range
- Porsche Taycan first specs confirmed: over 600 horsepower, 300 miles of range
- Demand for electric Porsche Taycan surging, CEO says they’ll build more
- Porsche designed Mission E Cross Turismo with self-driving tech in mind
- 4 minutes is enough charge time to add 62 miles to the Porsche Taycan’s range
- Porsche Taycan Targa reportedly in the works
- Porsche plans for network of fast chargers for Mission E in US
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)