Automakers often use focus groups made up of current owners to help them develop the next model of any given vehicle. They want to know what works and what doesn’t, so they “clinic it.” Porsche didn't bother with that for the 992-generation 911. Motor Authority spoke with August Achleitner, vice president of the 911 and 718...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- 2020 Porsche 911 S and 4S first drive review: Unflappable by design
- 2020 Porsche 911 spy shots and video
- 2020 Porsche 911 Turbo Cabriolet spy shots and video
- 2020 Porsche 911 Turbo Cabriolet spy shots
- 2020 Porsche 911 Carrera S officially revealed: Here it is
- 2020 Porsche 911 ‘Ring time, 2020 Toyota Highlander spy shots, Lincoln EV: Car News Headlines
- 992 Porsche 911 Cabriolet Spied, GT3 Cabrio Rumors Grow
- 2021 Porsche 911 GT3 spy shots
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)