There was a time, back in the 1950s, when the Lister name was just as synonymous with racing and sports car victories as Ferrari, Mercedes-Benz and other famous marques. It was thanks to the performance of Lister's Knobbly race car, which was driven by some of the all-time greats, including Stirling Moss. Lister's history has been patchy over the...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- Lister working on a modern Knobbly?
- Ferrari teaset nieuw model
- Hyundai Veloster N, final Ferrari LaFerrari, Audi solar roofs: Car News Headlines
- Spyker celebrates end of C8 Aileron production
- Long-term plan for Maybach is still to offer standalone cars
- BMW drops first details on next Z4
- Ferrari Modulo drives again thanks to James Glickenhaus
- Porsche 718 Cayman rally car concept makes debut
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)