Faraday Future only a few short years ago planned to spend $1 billion to build a sprawling high-tech facility north of Las Vegas to churn out its electric cars. However a cash crunch in late 2016 meant the Chinese-backed, Californian EV startup had to scale back its plans, including abandoning the construction of the North Las Vegas plant in favor...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- Faraday Future leases Californian plant after receiving $14M rescue loan
- Dyson’s electric cars will be built in Singapore
- 2019 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 spotted totally uncovered
- Faraday Future plans layoffs, wage cuts as money troubles resurface
- Rivian R1T electric pickup revealed ahead of 2018 LA auto show, R1S SUV coming too
- Rivian R1T electric pickup teased ahead of 2018 LA auto show, R1S SUV coming too
- Byton concept, 2020 Chevy Corvette, Fisker EMotion: The Week In Reverse
- BMW to unveil M3 30 Years American Edition, M5 Performance Parts range at SEMA
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)