Audi Sport fans have a lot to look forward to this year as the brand announced on Thursday at its annual General Meeting that it has 13 performance cars in the pipeline for 2019. "The brand is sharpening its sporty image with nine new S models as well as four especially powerful R and RS models," the company stated in a press release. At least one...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- Alfa Romeo’s next car likely to be a Giulia-based coupe, arrive late 2018
- Audi A1 spy shots, Mercedes-AMG E53, mystery Porsche 911 GT2 RS: Today’s Car News
- 2019 Audi RS 5 Sportback spy shots
- 2019 Audi RS 6 Avant, Hummer H1, drones fixing potholes; Car News Headlines
- SSC Tuatara engine, Audi RS Q3 spy shots, Microlino electric car: Today’s Car News
- Audi RS Q8 edges closer with trademark filing
- 2020 Audi RS 7 spy shots
- 2021 Audi RS Q4, 2020 McLaren 600LT Spider, 2019 Cadillac CT6: Car News Headlines
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)