James Bond, Agent 007, has been behind the wheel of his fair share of luxurious and cool cars. For his next mission, things may be a lot greener. According to a report from The Sun on Tuesday, Bond is set to slide behind the wheel of an Aston Martin Rapide E, the company's first battery-electric car. The brand first showed the Rapide E as a...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- ‘Dr. No Emissions’ – James Bond stapt in elektrische Aston Martin
- Aston Martin says it might join Formula E
- Aston Martin Vantage, Mercedes-AMG A45, Death List 2018: Car News Headlines
- James Bond’s Aston Martin DB10 was based off the 2019 Vantage
- 2020 Genesis G80, 2019 Ford Shelby GT, “Goldfinger” Aston Martin DB5: Car News Headlines
- Electric Aston Martin RapidE delayed until 2019 after LeEco exit
- Lego lanceert James Bond Aston Martin DB5
- Self-healing paint coming to new Panoz cars, and perhaps your car
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)