The all-new generation of the GLS-Class has stripped yet more of the camouflage obscuring its design. There's only a little bit left on the front bumper, signaling the debut is coming in the second part of the year. Of course, we already knew that, but it's nice to be able to look at this big boy in full. For whatever reason, the GLS is a bit better designed than the new GLE. Its headlights seem more focus and its features appea... (...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- 2020 Mercedes S-Class Shows First Interior Glimpses: Curved Screens?
- 2019 Audi A1 Shows LED Headlights in Detail in Latest Spyshots
- 2019 Mercedes B-Class Drops Camo, Looks Ready for Debut
- 2020 Toyota Highlander Spyshots Reveal More of the RAV4-Like Design
- 2018 Audi A8 Strips Down to Minimal Camouflage
- W223 Mercedes S-Class Prototype Hints at New Grille in Latest Spy Video
- Mercedes EQ C Sheds Camo, Reveals Interior
- 2019 Audi A7 Prototype Reveals New Taillight Design, Clusters Are Now Connected
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)