Buyers seeking their next track-only toy may want to give U.S.-based Vandal Cars a look. The company released details on its One sports car, which packs a Honda Civic Type R engine and a featherlight weight of 1,224 pounds. The light weight is thanks to a carbon-fiber monocoque, which underpins an entirely carbon-fiber body. The front fascia sort...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- What if the Civic Type R came as a pickup? Wonder no more
- Honda S660 Modulo Neo Classic Racer Is The Retro Kei Car We Never Knew We Wanted
- Rolls-Royce Sweptail, Honda Civic Si, BMW M8: Car News Headlines
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class spy shots, Saleen S1 sports car, MA Best Car To Buy 2018: Car News Headlines
- 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport first drive review: the sporty choice…for now
- Aston Martin DBX teased, Audi RS 3 priced, Honda Civic Si revealed: Today’s Car News
- 2010 Lotus Evora Hybrid concept surfaces for sale
- Honda Hammers SEMA With Race Cars And Concepts Galore
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)