The MG GS is one of the cheapest crossovers you can buy, but that hasn't helped the Chinese-owned car brand to get its foot in the door. That could change with the launch of the X-Motion, a production version of the concept they showed last year. There's no question that Chinese cars are getting better and better every year. Not only is the build quality going up, but also the design. The old MG brand was supposed to be the gate... (...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- 2020 MG HS Spied Cold-Weather Testing In Scandinavia
- BMW iX3 Spied Winter Testing, Looks Like an SUV, Not a Crossover
- Volkswagen T-Cross Budget SUV Spied Undergoing Winter Testing
- Audi Q4 Spied Winter Testing, Looks Like a Q3 Sportback
- Faraday Future Prototype Spied in Traffic, It Is An Advanced Mule
- 2018 Jaguar E-Pace Spied in the Snow, Could Become Quickest-Selling Jaguar Ever
- Lynk & Co 04 Hatchback Spied, Is Also a Volvo V40 Preview
- Mercedes-AMG GT Roadster Facelift Spied With Weird Exhaust
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)