What started with books has reached the budding self-driving car sector. Amazon has invested in self-driving car company Aurora Innovation, the self-driving technology firm announced last Thursday. The actual figure it had received from Amazon wasn't disclosed in Aurora's announcement, but in total, the company raised $530 million in the latest...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- Hyundai aims for Level 4 self-driving car by 2021, with help from Aurora Innovation
- Book it: Amazon delivers millions to Tesla-rival Rivian to build electric SUVs, pickups
- Polestar 1 reaches pre-production stage
- VW self-driving car edges closer to reality with Aurora deal
- Next-generation VW Golf getting mild-hybrid system
- Lyft and Waymo join forces to develop self-driving taxis, challenge Uber
- Toyota and Softbank form Monet mobility company, plan autonomous services
- 5,000-horsepower Devel Sixteen debuts in production trim
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)