Two Porsche 718 Cayman and Boxster prototypes that were recently caught by our spy shooters have captured our attention - these tests cars reportedly pack a flat-six soundtrack, so we've stumbled across the imminent 718 Cayman GT4 and 718 Boxster Spyder, right? Well, the answer might be more complex than that. But first, let's analyze the testers showcased in the image gallery above. Exhaust sound aside, the rear diffuser and ex... (...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- 2019 Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 Spied, PDK Rumors Still Hot
- 2020 Porsche 911 Laps Nurburgring, Naked Prototype Shows Rear Wing Details
- Spyshots: 2020 Porsche 911 Turbo Shows New Active Rear Wing on Nurburgring
- 2019 Rolls-Royce Cullinan Front End Revealed by Crash Test Model
- Lamborghini Huracan Evo Spyder Spied Testing in America
- Spyshots: Pagani Secretly Building the Huayra BC Roadster, Could Be Sold Out
- Spyshots: 2020 Porsche 911 GT3 Shows up With Center-Lock Wheels
- 2020 Porsche Cayenne Coupe Hits Nurburgring, Prototype Shows Active Rear Wing
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)