The 2020 Toyota Supra is fresh off of its reveal at the 2019 North American International Auto Show in Detroit, but the brand is keen to show off potential performance upgrades to its banner sports car. At the 2019 Osaka Auto Messe in Japan on Saturday, Toyota revealed the Supra Performance Line concept TRD, which focuses heavily on aerodynamics...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- 2020 Toyota Supra leaked, again
- Toyota Supra, Rennsport Reunion VI, 2019 Kia K900: The Week In Reverse
- 2020 Toyota Supra #001 headed to Barrett-Jackson’s 2019 Scottsdale auction
- 2020 Toyota Supra leaked
- Toyota Supra Super GT concept teased ahead of 2019 Tokyo Auto Salon
- GAC returns to Detroit auto show with Entranze concept, delays US launch to 2020
- 2020 Toyota Supra, 2020 Ford Explorer, Lexus LC Convertible concept: The Week In Reverse
- Toyota GR Supra Racing concept previews 2020 Super GT entry
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)