In 2010, Lotus toyed with the idea of a hybrid Evora sports car with the Evora 414E Extended-Range hybrid concept. Today, the car is for sale. Listed on Lotus For Sale and first reported by Motor1, the show car ended in private hands and now seeks a new owner. The current owner doesn't explain how he acquired the car, but it's likely Lotus quietly...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- Here’s the Alfa Romeo 4C Quadrifoglio that never was
- Audi marks 20 years of the TT sports car with special edition
- Hyundai bringing Moab off-roader Santa Fe Sport concept to 2017 SEMA show
- You can own, but not drive, the 2001 Ford F-150 Lightning concept
- Geely buys Lotus, GMC refines 2018 Yukon Denali, VW reveals GTI hybrid concept: Today’s Car News
- Report: BMW i8 Roadster to debut at 2017 LA auto show
- BMW teases i8 Roadster
- VW shows off mobile fast-charging station for electric cars
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)