New electric car brand Polestar gave us yet another look at its second model, the Polestar 2, which will be fully revealed in the coming weeks. The top-down view of the Polestar 2 reveals a car that looks like a dour-door coupe variant of the Polestar 1. A full-width light bar spans across the rear while the roof is one large panel of glass. The...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- Polestar 2: 300-mile, 400-hp electric sport sedan set for Feb. 27 debut
- Audi electric cars will come with solar roofs
- Porsche Taycan Targa reportedly in the works
- Polestar 2: 275-mile, 408-hp electric sport sedan makes debut
- Polestar 2 electric sedan to feature 350-mile range, 405 horsepower
- New BMW 3-Series confirmed for 2018 Paris auto show
- Chinese luxury EV brand Gyon launches August 8 in LA
- Nio ET7 concept teased, likely hints at fastback sedan
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)