The original Peugeot 2008 was a dorky-looking little crossover with plenty of design quirks. But we believe this to be the all-new generation, scheduled to come out within the next year, and it's lost its stepped roof in favor of 3008-derived lines. Initially, we thought this really was the 300... ( >>)
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- Spyshots: 2019 Mercedes-AMG A45 Starts Testing, Looks Like a Lowrider
- Spyshots: 2019 Porsche 911 Shows Muffler Design, Hints at New Engine Position
- All-New Mercedes-Benz GLE Coupe Spied for the First Time
- 2019 Toyota Supra Spied on Nurburgring, Almost Ready for Production
- 300 HP Volkswagen T-Roc R Testing Hard at the Nurburgring, Is Chased by BMWs
- Spyshots: VW T-Roc R With Quad Exhaust Likely Has 300+ HP
- 2020 Opel Insignia Facelift Spied: Ready for Peugeot 508 Tech?
- 2019 Cadillac XT4 Plug-in Hybrid Spied During Hot Weather Testing
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)