Valencia, Spain may hug the Mediterranean coast, but this morning it’s a chillier than normal 45 degrees and the massive tires on the 2020 Porsche 911 have gone stiff in the crisp air. That’s no good when the next thing they’ll do is scrabble for grip during track laps that could reach 150 mph. I walk around pitlane and inspect...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- Porsche Panamera 4S review, Porsche 911 GT2 RS specs, BMW M8 spy shots: Car News Headlines
- 2020 Porsche 911 Cabriolet spy shots
- BMW iFE.18 Posts Good Numbers on Initial Tests in Valencia
- 2020 Porsche 911 ‘Ring time, 2020 Toyota Highlander spy shots, Lincoln EV: Car News Headlines
- 2020 Porsche 911 Turbo Cabriolet spy shots
- 2020 Porsche 911 Turbo Cabriolet spy shots and video
- 2020 Porsche 911 spy shots and video
- 2020 Porsche 911 Carrera S officially revealed: Here it is
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)