Cadillac plans to introduce a new or refreshed model roughly every six months through to the end of 2021, and one of these will be an updated XT5. Photos of the refreshed crossover have surfaced on a Chinese government website ahead of the debut later this year. Tesla isn't the only EV manufacturer in California. Another is Karma, which was born...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- 2020 Karma Revero spy shots
- Marchionne: Ferrari SUV coming by 2020, will embody brand’s driving characteristics
- Chinese luxury EV brand Gyon debuts without a car
- 2020 Hyundai Ioniq spy shots
- 2020 BMW 7-Series, Subaru WRX STI S209, new Ferrari F1 boss: Car News Headlines
- 2021 Audi Q4, SSC Tuatara, Schumacher’s birthday: The Week In Reverse
- Cadillac will reportedly become lead EV brand at GM, challenge Tesla
- Cadillac will become lead EV brand at GM, challenge Tesla
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)