As IMSA celebrates its 50th anniversary this year, Acura plans to race its Acura Team Penske ARX-05 prototype race cars with a heritage-inspired livery. The Japanese luxury brand showed the new livery off on Thursday, revealing a design that traces its roots back to the1991-1993 Comptech Racing Spice Acura NSX racers. The white, orange, and black...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- Acura ARX-05 prototype race car bows at The Quail
- Acura plans prototype racing return in 2018 WeatherTech SportsCar Championship
- Toyota Supra racer, Ferrari Purosangue SUV, new “Top Gear” hosts: Today’s Car News
- Order books now open for 50th anniversary 2018 Ford Mustang Cobra Jet drag racer
- Cadillac celebrates 2017 WeatherTech SportsCar Championship title with special V-Series models
- 2019 Acura ILX debuts with brand’s new design language, safety tech
- Independent designers reimagine the Porsche 908 for today
- Cutaway sketch of Acura NSX shows inner workings
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)