Toyota's reborn Supra is scheduled for its world debut on January 14 at the 2019 North American International Auto Show in Detroit. However, a version of the car was shown Friday in Japan at the 2019 Tokyo Auto Salon. The version is a concept previewing the new Supra-based race car that will replace the current Lexus LC 500-based car in Japan's...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- Toyota Supra Super GT concept teased ahead of 2019 Tokyo Auto Salon
- Toyota GR Supra Super GT Concept naar Tokio
- 2020 Toyota Supra, 2020 Ford Explorer, Lexus LC Convertible concept: The Week In Reverse
- Toyota boss hints at Le Mans-inspired hybrid sports car
- Report: Nissan Z, Toyota Supra concepts bound for 2017 Tokyo auto show
- Toyota Gazoo Racing GR Super Sport Concept Packs 986HP Turbo V6 Hybrid
- Toyota confirms hypercar development, likely based on its Le Mans race car
- 2020 Lexus RC F Track Edition spy shots
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)