Mercedes-Benz has a next-generation SL-Class in the works, but the brand has been quiet on details surrounding the convertible sports car until now. According to a Wednesday report from the Australian website Car Advice, the seventh-generation SL will take a lot of inspiration from the iconic 300SL Gullwing. Gorden Wagener, chief Mercedes-Benz...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- New Toyota Supra could get manual transmission, but not in US
- Patent drawings hint at Cadillac Escala-inspired coupe
- Next BMW M2 internal nickname is “drift machine”
- Hyundai hybrid sports car confirmed
- Mercedes-AMG inline-6 in the works
- Hardcore Huracán to use Performante name, eclipse Aventador SV ‘Ring time
- Porsche 911 Turbo, Mercedes-EQ Formula E, Ford Mach 1: Today’s Car News
- 2019 BMW 8-Series Convertible spy shots and video
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)