While the North American market won't be treated to the off-road-oriented Ranger Raptor, we may get the next-generation model. In a Thursday report, Road & Track dug into social media profiles of Ford engineers and found that the next-generation Ranger is under development and will likely include a Ranger Raptor for the North American market...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- Ford Ranger Raptor set for February 7 debut
- Ford Ranger Raptor teased, Mazda HCCI engine tested, Mercedes CLS spied: Today’s Car News
- Potential 2019 Ford Ranger Raptor spied
- 2019 Volkswagen Jetta prototype first drive: stress relief
- Brothers from Tremec mothers: 2020 Shelby GT500 and mid-engine Corvette reportedly have same transmission
- Cadillac performance sedan, Ford & VW alliance, Shelby GT500 soundtrack: Car News Headlines
- 2019 Ram 1500, 2019 Mercedes-AMG CLS53, 2019 Ford Ranger: Car News Headlines
- Lincoln teaser foreshadows return of Continental’s suicide doors
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)