The Lexus SC is back, or at least it is in spiritual form with Friday's reveal of the LC Convertible concept. The handsome drop-top is due to debut on January 14 in Detroit at the 2019 North American International Auto Show, and according to Lexus' own words the car hints at the future direction of the LC line and serves as a halo for the brand...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- 2020 Toyota Supra, 2020 Ford Explorer, Lexus LC Convertible concept: The Week In Reverse
- 2020 Lexus RC F Track Edition set for 2019 Detroit auto show
- 2020 Lexus RC F Track Edition teased ahead of 2019 Detroit auto show
- 2020 Lexus RC F Track Edition spy shots
- Lexus LF-1 Limitless concept hints at at a flagship crossover for Americans
- Lexus LC Convertible, Cadillac EV plans, Toyota Supra leak: Today’s Car News
- Lexus zaagt dak van LC
- GAC returns to Detroit auto show with Entranze concept, delays US launch to 2020
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)