Cadillac will reportedly become the leading electric car brand at General Motors in an attempt to lure sales away from Tesla while also countering the onslaught of EVs in the pipeline at the German luxury brands. The information was first reported on Thursday by Reuters, which cited two people briefed on the matter. An announcement could come as...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- Cadillac will become lead EV brand at GM, challenge Tesla
- Barra blogs again: GM plans to double EV, self-driving investments
- Future Cadillac V-Series sedan to have blown V-8, sound like a monster
- GM is testing a ride-sharing app for self-driving electric cars
- Lexus LC Convertible, Cadillac EV plans, Toyota Supra leak: Today’s Car News
- Holden showcases design talents with Time Attack Concept
- GM’s Maven car-sharing service to add other brand’s vehicles
- As it turns 100, Bentley to look to future with EV, concept
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)