Cadillac will become the leading electric car brand at General Motors in an attempt to lure sales away from Tesla while also countering the onslaught of EVs in the pipeline at the German luxury brands. The announcement was made by GM on Friday during an investor call conference, where the automaker also confirmed plans for a new modular electric...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- Cadillac will reportedly become lead EV brand at GM, challenge Tesla
- Future Cadillac V-Series sedan to have blown V-8, sound like a monster
- Mercedes-Benz GLS spied, GM modular platform revealed, Honda Civic Si tested: Car News Headlines
- Lexus LC Convertible, Cadillac EV plans, Toyota Supra leak: Today’s Car News
- Chinese luxury EV brand Gyon debuts without a car
- Chinese luxury EV brand Gyon launches August 8 in LA
- GM is testing a ride-sharing app for self-driving electric cars
- Pininfarina PF0 hypercar private showing planned for 2018 Monterey Car Week
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)