This year, the beloved Mazda MX-5 Miata turns 30 years old. To mark the Japanese roadster's birthday, Mazda plans to reveal the Miata 30th Anniversary Edition at the 2019 Chicago Auto Show. The Windy City and the Miata hold a special bond. It was back in 1989 at the Chicago Auto Show where the company revealed the original MX-5 Miata. The car...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- BMW to unveil M3 30 Years American Edition, M5 Performance Parts range at SEMA
- Morgan to step into modern times with groundbreaking sports car
- Infinti to preview electric SUV at 2019 Detroit auto show
- 2019 COPO Camaro marks 50 years of Chevy’s dragstrip special
- America’s Aria unveils 1,150-HP hybrid supercar at LA Auto Show
- Concept car builder to unveil sports car at L.A. Auto Show
- Infiniti QX Inspiration SUV concept debuts in Detroit, heralds brand’s electric future
- Infiniti QX Inspiration SUV concept heralds brand’s electric future
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)