The 2019 North American International Auto Show is nearly upon us, and already information on some of the production models and concepts on their way to Detroit's Cobo center, where the show is held each year, is starting to pile up. This year will be the last held during the winter as organizers have confirmed that future shows will be held in...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- Detroit auto show organizers confirm calendar change, outdoor showcase
- Lexus LF-1 Limitless concept hints at at a flagship crossover for Americans
- Infiniti to preview new design language, potential flagship sedan in Detroit
- GAC returns to Detroit auto show with Entranze concept, delays US launch to 2020
- Infinti to preview electric SUV at 2019 Detroit auto show
- Infiniti QX Inspiration SUV concept heralds brand’s electric future
- 2019 Acura RDX teased ahead of Detroit debut
- Infiniti planning an electric sports car concept for 2018 Detroit auto show
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)