Volkswagen has successfully hired former Apple executive Alexander Hitzinger to help lead self-driving technology development. His larger role is direct responsibility for technical development for commercial vehicles, and he will also lead the company's Mobility as a Service initiative, which imagines a future in which people will simply ride in...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- VW promises commercial self-driving service in Israel by 2022
- Could Volkswagen be Waymo’s partner in Europe?
- Toyota and Softbank form Monet mobility company, plan autonomous services
- Report: Apple to use VW vans for first self-driving service
- BMW Group and Daimler partner on self-driving cars
- Ford and VW Group explore potential of joint vehicle development
- VW, suppliers form alliance to help standardize self-driving car tech
- Rimac will build powertrain for Pininfarina PF0 electric hypercar
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)