Get ready for yet another concept from Infiniti. The Japanese firm on Friday released a teaser shot of a concept previewing an electric crossover SUV currently in the works. The concept debuts next month at the 2019 North American International Auto Show in Detroit, and its arrival in Motor City will mark the start of Infiniti's 30th anniversary...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- Infiniti QX Inspiration SUV concept heralds brand’s electric future
- Infiniti to preview new design language, potential flagship sedan in Detroit
- Infiniti planning an electric sports car concept for 2018 Detroit auto show
- 2019 Acura RDX teased ahead of Detroit debut
- Infiniti QX Inspiration, Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 Clubsport, Polestar 2: Car News Headlines
- Ford Mach 1 performance electric SUV coming in 2020
- China’s GAC returning to Detroit auto show with luxury sedan, electric car
- China’s GAC returning to Detroit auto show with GA4 sedan, Enverge concept
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)