McLaren's just revealed the open-top Spider version of its 720S. The changes made to the giant-killing supercar are significant, as the Spider boasts a unique version of McLaren's Monocage carbon fiber tub, as well as flying buttresses made from glass. Volkswagen's set to introduce a redesigned Passat for 2020 and we've just driven a prototype...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- BMW Z4 spied, McLaren carbon center opened, Rivian EV confirmed: Today’s Car News
- Mercedes-AMG Project One will be a F1-derived Hypercar
- Going topless: McLaren teases 720S Spider
- Aston Martin Valkyrie V-12, McLaren 720S Spider, 2019 BMW 3-Series: This Week’s Top Photos
- 2020 Volkswagen Passat prototype first drive review: Playing it safe
- Audi R8 V10 Facelift is here — revives BMW rival argument
- Civic Type R pickup, McLaren 720S review, Jeep Renegade spy shots: Car News Headlines
- Leaked: 2019 McLaren 600LT Spider may be coming
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)