Don't think the Lexus RC F is as sharp a tool as rivals like the BMW M4 and Mercedes-AMG C63 Coupe? Well, Lexus will soon silence the naysayers with a new track-focused version aptly named the RC F Track Edition. The car is set to debut next month in Detroit at the 2019 North American International Auto Show and will be in showrooms later in 2019...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- Detroit auto show organizers confirm calendar change, outdoor showcase
- Lexus LF-1 Limitless concept hints at at a flagship crossover for Americans
- 2018 BMW X2 priced from $39,395
- Infiniti planning an electric sports car concept for 2018 Detroit auto show
- China’s GAC returning to Detroit auto show with luxury sedan, electric car
- Ford Ranger Raptor set for February 7 debut
- 2020 Ram 2500/3500 Heavy Duty spy shots
- Toyota Supra, Rennsport Reunion VI, 2019 Kia K900: The Week In Reverse
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)