Opel's new owner, France's PSA Group, is moving quickly with the introduction of new models based on its own platforms, some of which will offer electric powertrains. The first to arrive will be a redesigned Corsa subcompact hatch that Opel on Thursday confirmed will be available to order in markets where the brand is present in the first half of...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- 2019 DS 3 Crossback spy shots
- BMW’s next-gen 1-Series to spawn i1 electric variant?
- 2020 Volkswagen T-Roc Cabriolet spy shots
- 2018 BMW X2 spy shots and video
- Porsche spearheading SPE platform for future VW Group electric supercars
- Audi, Porsche collaborate on next-gen platform
- 2019 Cadillac CT6 spy shots
- 2020 Acura TLX Type S spy shots
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)