Koenigsegg is an expert when it comes to carbon fiber. After all, the small Swedish company was the first to offer carbon fiber wheels straight from the factory. Now it's ventured into a new realm concerning the light yet sturdy material: Koenigsegg Naked Carbon. Shown here on a Regera, Koenigsegg Naked Carbon, or KNC for short, is bare carbon...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- Zenvo bringing new supercar to 2018 Geneva auto show
- 2018 Volvo S60 and V60 Polestar get carbon fiber aero upgrades
- Passenger Drone the latest to unveil autonomous manned flying vehicle
- BMW Agrees to Sell Stake in Joint Venture with SGL Automotive Carbon Fibers
- GM, Honda form joint venture for mass production of fuel cells
- Jalopnik reminds us of the first BMW M8 — the supercar that never was
- 2018 BMW F80 M3 gets tuned by Carbon Fiber Co
- Elon Musk’s latest venture could be…bricks?
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)