What the carparazzi spied this time around is the Platinum, the range-topping trim level of the 2020 Explorer. But as opposed to previous galleries, this one is rounded off by a clear look at the cabin design. The prototype spied this time around features the Platinum badge on the left side of the tailgate. The EcoBoost 4WD on the right-hand side is ridiculously small by comparison, and as the name implies, a 3.0-liter twin-turbo V6 engin... (...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- 2020 Ford Explorer Looks Plasticky In Most Revealing Spy Photos Yet
- 2020 Mercedes GLE 53 Spied Getting Ready to Replace GLE 43
- 2020 Porsche 911 GT3 Spied in Production Trim, Shows Aggressive Aero
- 2020 Porsche Cayenne Coupe Hits Nurburgring, Prototype Shows Active Rear Wing
- 2020 Mercedes-AMG GT 53 Prototype Spied For the First Time
- Audi SQ2 Spied Completely Uncamouflaged
- 2020 Mercedes-AMG GLE 63 Spied With Production Exhaust, Looks Very Hot
- 2020 Chevy Silverado HD Prototype Shows Production Details, New Side Steps
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)