The Passat mid-life facelift, also described by some as the Passat 8.5, was supposed to debut towards the end of 2018 according to internal documents. However, Volkswagen is only now putting the prototypes to work with some winter testing. The B8 is, in our opinion, the model that revitalized the mid-size sedan segment in Europe, with its premium car features. Having driven several versions, the autoevolution team can tell you that it... (...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- 2019 Hyundai i40 Wagon Spied Winter Benchmark Testing With Opel Insignia
- 2020 Mercedes E-Class Facelift Spied With New Taillights, Refreshed Interior
- 2019 Volkswagen Passat Facelift Spied In China Without Camouflage
- 2020 Jaguar XE Facelift Spied in Detail on UK Roads
- 2020 Skoda Superb Facelift Spied, Looks Ready to Borrow Passat Tech
- 2019 Volkswagen Passat Facelift Spied, Prototype is Plug-In Hybrid
- Spyshots: Volkswagen Passat 8.5 Facelift Starts Testing, Will Debut in 2018
- VW Tiguan R Prototype Spied Road Testing With Quad Exhaust, Possible 2.0 TSI
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)