This is the 2020 Mercedes-AMG GLE 63... probably the S model. The German automaker's prideful performance SUV has just been caught sitting at the lights in Stuttgart, and this short video does bring out new features. The most obvious is a set of black alloys which have double rims. This could very well be an aftermarket alloy, as we've seen something similar happening while the GLS was testing a few months back. <... (...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- 2019 Mercedes GLE-Class Spied, Is Starting to Look Like a German Range Rover
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Shows Double Exhaust, LED Lights in New Spy Video
- Spyshots: 2019 BMW X7 Shows Off Its Sleek Production Lights
- Second-Generation Mercedes GLE-Class Shows Grille and Side Skirts
- 2020 Chevy Suburban Spyshots Reveal New Independent Rear Suspension
- Black Pepper Metallic Porsche 911 GTS Spied in Stuttgart, New Color Coming?
- 2020 Mercedes E-Class Facelift Spied With New Design
- 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLS Looking to Take on BMW X7
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)