Porsche hasn't built its first battery-electric car, the Taycan sedan, but it already plans to increase production. The German brand's CEO Oliver Blume told WirtschaftsWoche in a report last Friday that strong demand has led to increased production. Blume said the added production will be split between the standard Taycan sedan and the Cross...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- Production Porsche Mission E to be priced like Panamera
- Porsche Taycan is the name for the production Mission E
- More 600-hp, carbon-fiber Polestar 1 coupes coming, and you can have one too
- Porsche believes it will set standards and thrive in the electric-car era
- Porsche confirms a Taycan wagon is coming
- 4 minutes is enough charge time to add 62 miles to the Porsche Taycan’s range
- Aston Martin says it might join Formula E
- Report: Porsche green lights coupe-like Cayenne
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)