The all-new Clio was a no-show at the Paris Motor Show, where everybody expected to see it. However, the supermini hatchback is still likely to be launched next year, as indicated by our spyshots. Some of the camouflage covering the model has just been stripped away, and to our surprise, the Clio is beginning to look like its old self. To be more precise, the all-new generation has similar rear shoulders and glass. (...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- 2020 Toyota Highlander Spyshots Reveal More of the RAV4-Like Design
- 2020 Renault Captur Spied Undergoing Winter Tests, Looks More Advanced
- 2018 Kia Cee’d Makes Nurburgring Testing Debut With Independent Rear Suspension
- BMW M850i Gran Coupe Spied in Traffic, Looks Gigantic
- New Rolls-Royce Ghost Spied Testing, Shows More Dynamic Silhouette
- Range Rover Velar SVR Spied With Less Camo, Should Look Very Sexy
- Spyshots: 2019 Audi Q3 Borrows Grille and Headlights from e-tron quattro Concept
- 2018 Audi A8 Spied During Winter Testing, It’s Still Covered In Camouflage
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)