There's a new crop of electric car startups showing that the relative simplicity of electric drive systems can extend beyond the powertrain to encapsulate the whole vehicle. A prime example is America's Bollinger which is working on simple vehicles with a high level of utility, specifically an SUV and pickup truck. Another is Denmark's Biomega...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- Danish Bicycle Maker Biomega Unveils Its First Car, the SIN Electric Concept
- Bollinger plans a 4-door version of the coolest electric car you’ve never heard of
- Honda brings electric sports car concept to Tokyo Motor Show
- Jaguar Land Rover invests in self-driving startup Voyage
- Nio wants to sell a Level 4 self-driving car in US in 2020
- 2020 Kia Soul EV spy shots
- Chinese luxury EV brand Gyon debuts without a car
- Nio will look to raise $1.8B on NYSE
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)