Cadillac has placed a rendering for the all-but-confirmed V-Sport version of its new XT4 compact crossover SUV in plain sight. Visiting the brand's website and clicking over to the "Making Of" portion for the brand's first compact crossover will lead visitors directly to the rendering. GM Authority first reported on the XT4 V-Sport rendering on...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- Report: 2019 Buick Regal GS set to have 310-horsepower V-6, AWD
- GM trademarks “Enspire” name, likely for new Buick crossover
- 2020 Cadillac XT5 leak: Minor refresh for popular crossover
- Audi’s next-gen plug-in hybrid powertrain to debut in Q5
- 2020 Mercedes-AMG GLB35 spy shots
- Patent drawings hint at Cadillac Escala-inspired coupe
- 2019 Cadillac XT4, 2020 Audi R8, 2019 Genesis G70: The Week In Reverse
- Report: Next Land Rover Defender to offer all-electric option
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)