The collaboration between Austrian automaker Magna and BMW has been going on for decades now, the German car maker trusting its partner with the production of several models over the years. Even today, cars like the new...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- Toyota Supra to be built alongside BMW Z4 at Austrian plant
- Czech BMW i8 Police Car Crashes Due To A Medical Emergency
- Magna Steyr Officially Confirms BMW Z4 Manufacturing Rumors
- Buy the BMW Z4 M40i or the Toyota Supra? A genuinely tough choice
- BMW Announces Plans to Build New Facility in the Czech Republic
- BMW ordering billions of euros worth of batteries from CATL
- Alexander Sims praises “refined” BMW M8 GTE
- 100.000th BMW i3 Rolled Off the Assembly Line in Leipzig Today
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)