The BMW i Division isn’t quite as exciting as it was when it first debuted. Back in 2014, it seemed as if the cars...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- BMW Announces 200 Million Euro Investment in Battery Center
- BMW ordering billions of euros worth of batteries from CATL
- DHL trucks to use BMW i3 battery modules
- Take a look at the BMW iX3 battery and powertrain technology
- Over 1,000 customers already reserved the BMW iX3 electric SUV
- BMW to Buy CATL Batteries Worth 4 Billion Euros Over Next Decade
- BMW Considers Electrification of Cars a Certainty at this Point
- 2019 BMW 7 Series to Come with 390 HP Plug-in Hybrid Model
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)